The TAS7500 series is a family of compact and multipurpose terahertz spectroscopic / imaging systems. Utilizing the unique properties of the terahertz region (0.1 – 10.0THz) of the electromagnetic spectrum, these systems perform non-destructive analysis of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, communications materials, etc., without requiring a specially constructed analysis environment. Speed and ease of operation are the hallmarks of Advantest’s terahertz analysis systems. In addition to industrial applications, the TAS7500 series is also an optimal choice for terahertz – related research, leveraging Advantest’s high-precision detection technology to provide best-in-class sampling performance.
Product Lineup and Applicable Fields
|Field ＼ Product|
|Basic science ||○||○||○||○|
|Pharmaceutical||Pill, solid medicine, |
active pharmaceutical ingredient
TAS7500 Series Key Features
- Industry-best scanning functionality*
- Compact desktop-size form factor
- Wideband measurement capability enables diverse spectroscopic analysis application coverage
- Modular support for specimens in liquid, solid, & powder forms
- Non-invasive imaging analysis of specimen interior structures (thickness & density)
- External dry air unit eliminates moisture interference
- Spectroscopic Imaging: Broad Application Coverage
- Imaging Analysis: non-invasive measurement of specimen interior structures
* TAS7500SP/SU/SL: 8ms/scan, TAS7500IM: <15 min (32 x 32 points, integrate 32 times)
Thermal Control Accessory (Option for Transmission Accessory)
- This accessory enables analysis of very high / very low temperature samples using the transmission accessory.
- Two models are available, with operating ranges of -10 to +80°C (TAS1020) and room temperature to +300°C (TAS1030).
- Dry air purge function prevents condensation at low temperatures.